Friday, June 11, 2010

Titles Are Tricky...

Dear Readers, I am in need of aide. I am in the process of getting my BLOG published and I need a Title!!! Truly this is a task for more than one mind. The title should be catchy with the young adult community and it should somehow involve the cure for cancer or you know...making cancer your greatest ally. You all read my work, you know my philosophies, lets get brain stormin!

Some of the ideas i've had are like "How to Make Cancer F*ck Off" and the kinda corny "Champions of Life". You see I need the help!

Please send your submissions to nicbooktitle@hotmail.com

The winnar will recieve 5 free books and one signed copy from yours truly! haha. Let the games begin!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic,
    I am thinking...my brain is slow though, so give me a few days. Is your blog going to become a book? That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete