Saturday, June 26, 2010

Me Papa

Well I couldn't let my mom get all the attention now could I? I gotta say when it comes to families, I chose the best. We were always you know, not rich, middle class family but they sent me to a private school that cost 8-12k a year or something rediculous because my parents did not like the standard school system. We could barely afford it but I went through all 12 years. It was a Waldorf school if you are interested and I really loved my education there.

Anyway, back to my family being so great...I have 3 siblings, aged 21, 19, and 14. Recently on my rampage to find fuel to clear grief I have been doing a meditation or visualization of one of them dying. Ohhhh man that triggers the tears! It is kind of like this ancient tibetan meditation where you imagine life without a limb. Then you move on to the next limb. This increases your gratitude and appreciation for what you have, what you take for granted! Similarly I have been told I need to clear this attachment to them, to protecting them, because the truth is you really can't save anyone. Now this is really damn hard lol. Holy shit I have strayed. That is just a little update from my life I suppose.

My dad was 25 when I was born - my mom 29. Young fathers ROCK! We formed such a bond right away. I would be at home with my Mom all day then he would come home and we would play and play. Good times. As I grew up my dad was the envy of all the kids because he would always be playing with us. He was the volleyball coach in Gr 7-8. So yea he just always had this youthfulnness, playfulness and gentleness.

When my mom died it hit him really hard because he witnessed his father get shot at the age of 7. His whole world was turned upside down and he lived a very difficult childhood moving from family to family, some of them being abusive, and he was educated by nuns (gross). Actually a lot of kids from his generation had it crazy hard. Some of the stories I have heard is just wow. That is why so many parents now give their kids the best childhoods, as secure as possible, etc etc. Thus the stay-at-home till 30 generation was birthed, lollers!

My dad is also very spiritual like the rest of the family. He became a great healer and reciever of transmissions. All the stuff he recieved was BANG ON. People still refer to his work years after it was recieved. When my mom died he went through a bit of a spiritual crises so to say. He stopped healing work, stopped the readings, and I donno if he lost faith in the clearing process too. Recently though he has been doing so great, I asked him for a healing session and it was the first in 3 years. He is a powerful soul. Very much in tune with the higher realms.

It is getting late and I need my rest I will add more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment