Friday, June 18, 2010

Discharged, Baby.

Let me just begin by saying I've already had two great bowel movements today. I got the boot today and I am now at home on our living room couch, mmmmmm home. We packed up all my shit (which was a lot) and got the fuck out of that place, fast. Actually we forgot my washroom stuff, oh well, some cleaning lady can take it home or throw it out or get totally raunchy with it.

Heh, the doctor Andre, actually its Andrez I think, hes polish and he gave me some polish sausage as a good-bye gift. What a great guy. Me, being half hungarian, have a well established appreciation for good sausage. My grandfather always asks while laughing "YOU LIKE DE SAUSAGE?" and we awkwardly and sheepishly have to reply "yes". He's always frustrated with the lack of girlfriends. He was once quite the ladies man himself. Still is in that creepy 80 yr old kind of way...

I got a great spiritually inclined post coming up that will hint at the title of my book. So stay tuned ima get my bro to massage the shit outta my back cuz he's got magic hands like that. (He doesn't know it yet but he's about to read this, lawl.) Everyone stay cool on these hot summer days and indulge in all good things as much as you can cuz you deserve it.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment