Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Days

Slow....summer...days....

Seems I am experiencing a time of peace, in all aspects, and I am not sure to say thank you or to start digging. I think I will just let it be.

Not much to report, cancer cells have been beaten back to within normal ranges and I started taking a protein pill to stop cell growth...might work, might not :P

Posts will probably slow down and I think I might start formatting for the book. We shall see - only time will tell!

Enjoy the weather all :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey You
    Keep me posted I am on vacation Sir Nic..:) I am so glad that your formatting your book. What an amazing accomplishment Nicolas.. I am smiling and clapping my hands.. Do I get a chance to read your first copy?? Remember keep hydrating and eating and I will see you in two weeks. But keep your blog going Nic.........:)

    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nic.

    Keep going, don't give up. You are doing great and I am looking forward to reading you in paper format.xxx Aunt L.

    ReplyDelete